We hope that when you "PULL THE TRIGGER" you nail a keeper. However, if you purchase an item that doesn't fit just right, wasn't what you were looking for or you just flat out don't want it, here are some things you can do:
You have 10 days from receiving the item to return it for a refund. Unless there was an error in your shipment or the item is defective, you will be responsible for the shipping costs related to a return. All items must be returned unused with original packaging and tags.
Undergarments such as boxers will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If you're looking to exchange for a different size, pattern or color, contact our customer service team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 801-676-9631. Please provide your order number and the desired size or color that you want to exchange for. If we have it in stock, we will run a new order for the desired item and we will take care of the shipping costs to send the package out to you. You can then send the original item back in to us and we will refund the cost of the item when it arrives in our warehouse. If we don't have the item you wish to exchange for, you can send the original item back for a refund of the cost of the product.
To make the return process speedy, it all starts with creating an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number for your item. You can ship the package to us using USPS or UPS. Please be sure to use a service that provides tracking/delivery confirmation.
Simple return process:
- Create a RMA number by accessing your Camofire.com account and clicking on the item you wish to return. Once you click on the product, you will see the option to “Start Return” which will allow you to create a RMA number.
- Once you create the RMA, you will have the ability to print a pre-paid UPS return label (this service is available only for lower 48 US customers and will not work for items that ship freight or to Alaska and Hawaii). The package can be dropped off at UPS and $6.99 will be deducted from your refund for use of this return label. If dropped of at the Post Office, an additional $3 charge will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Box up your gear in with all tags and original packaging, and write the RMA number on the outside of the box or note on the inside. Do not affix shipping labels to the product box itself. All product boxes must be in a shipping box or wrapped.
- Print the UPS label, stick it on the package and drop the package off at a UPS store at your convenience.
- When your package arrives, we will issue a refund to the card that was used to pay for the item.
Camofire.com - Returns/Exchanges
2305 South 1070 West Suite A
West Valley UT 84119
What if I want to return an item after 10 days?
After 10 days here are a few things you could try:
- See if a hunting buddy could use it.
- Find someone less fortunate and build your karma points by giving it away.