We’ve got this little event around these parts that we call SITKA SATURDAY. It’s basically where we roll off as many Sitka items in a 24 hour period that we can.
Here’s how it works.
- The first item goes up at 11pm
- Once it sells out, the next item will come up again
- IF, IF an item goes too long without selling out we’ll pull it and put the next item up
- We reserve the right to determine how long is too long but if you comment on the forum that it’s been “too long” we’ll listen.
- The fun ends at 11pm MST Saturday SUNDAY night.
We’ve grown accustomed to this question – Will we combine shipping from the weekend? YES, we will combine your shipping if you order multiple items and we’ll refund the difference. For the boys in AK, we’ll ship USPS so you don’t pay $35 shipping for a shirt.
RECAP OF THE ITEMS OFFERED
Just to give you a recap of what’s been offered over the weekend here they are in order of appearance:
- Ascent Pants – a party favorite
- Mountain Gear Ball Cap – in Mountain Mimicry and Loden
- Celsius Jacket – this is the first time we’ve offered this item
- Traverse Zip Top – this went SUPER fast
- Summit Base Layer Bottoms – where were all the big guys?
- Celsius Beanie
- Summit Crew Base Layer Shirt – Looks like the big guys showed up to buy
- 90% lite pants – did someone say they wanted Tall Sizes?
- Ball Cap – Treestand and AP Patterns
- Traverse Gloves – AP pattern only – sorry you Treestand guys
Good luck and thanks for checking out Camofire.com