LORPEN T3 LIGHT HIKER SHORTY SOCKS
To check availability, please
give us a call at 801-676-9631.
About the Product
The T3 Light Hiker Shorty is designed to keep your feet dry on warm hikes. This sock combines 3 layers of technical fibres: COOLMAX® , Merino Wool, and NILIT® INNERGY.
The COOLMAX® fibres work to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. A layer of TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms. Lastly, NILIT® INNERGY is a special type of Nylon that converts heat emitted by the body and reflects it back to enhance muscle elasticity and oxygen absorption. It is durable and long-lasting. Repeated washing will not decrease the effectiveness of the technology.
- COOLMAX® fibres wick moisture away from the foot
- TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin
- NILIT® INNERGY increases muscle elasticity and oxygen absorption
- 10% Ea. Lycra® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- These socks will stay up all day long
- Light cushioning for added protection
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
Know a Hunter?
Help Get Their Accuracy Up
The Camofire Gift Card
The perfect gift that never expires.