FORSETI STEEL TURING DAMASCUS STEEL FOLDING KNIFE
To check availability, please
give us a call at 801-676-9631.
About the Product
SHIPS WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS. This gorgeous Damascus steel folder is named after Alan Turing. The subtle beauty of the wenge wood and sleek design felt like the kind of knife a British Intelligence officer would carry. At just over 3 inches, this handmade Damascus steel drop point blade is a great size for everyday carry. Large enough to have a good cutting surface, while small enough that it will easily fit in your pocket. The wenge wood has a unique ebony color that looks black or brown depending on the light. This knife comes with two brass thumb openers and has an ambidextrous design so it can be used by either a right-handed or left-handed person. The stainless steel liner has the liner-lock built in so it does not add any unnecessary thickness to the knife. This incredibly unique handmade Damascus steel folder will be a prized knife in your collection and great for an everyday knife. The secret to forging authentic Damascus steel knives has long been lost, but Forseti Steel stays as true to the tradition as they can by commissioning smiths with Damascus ancestry to hand-make all of their blades. The artists behind the enamoring water-like patterns of folded and pounded steel have all learned their skills and techniques from the generations that worked the metals before them.
- Overall Length: 7.7”
- Handle Length: 4.4”
- Blade Length: 3.3”
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel 1095 and 15n20
- Damascus Pattern: Twist
- Number of Layers: 256
- Blade Thickness: .13"
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 56-59
- Handle Material: Wenge Wood (African Rosewood)
- Includes a full-grain leather sheath with belt loop and wood presentation box
- Please note: Each knife is handmade from natural materials.There will be some variation in color, Damascus pattern, and overall look. The knife you receive will have the same attention to quality and detail as the one pictured but may differ slightly in appearance.
- Care Instructions:1095 steel is a high-carbon steel and will rust if not dried and oiled after use. Hand wash only with soap and hot water. Dry completely before oiling.
Know a Hunter?
Help Get Their Accuracy Up
The Camofire Gift Card
The perfect gift that never expires.