FORSETI STEEL LIGHTOLLER DAMASCUS STEEL EDC FOLDING KNIFE
To check availability, please
give us a call at 801-676-9631.
About the Product
SHIPS WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS. This small EDC knife has been named after Charles Lightoller as we love his story and felt a small everyday carry folding knife made of Damascus steel would be the perfect knife for someone with his story. This knife is a great utility knife for small duty work but don't underestimate this knife. The short Damascus blade is a great slicer. The beautiful Damascus bolster and rich Rosewood handle make this knife anything but a utility knife. The ambidextrous design means it can be used by either a right-handed or left-handed person. The stainless steel liner has the liner-lock built in so it doesn't add any unnecessary bulk to the knife. This incredibly unique handmade Damascus steel folder will be a prized knife in your collection or an incredible gift for the knife collector in your life. The secret to forging authentic Damascus steel knives has long been lost, but Forseti Steel stays as true to the tradition as they can by commissioning smiths with Damascus ancestry to hand-make all of their blades. The artists behind the enamoring water-like patterns of folded and pounded steel have all learned their skills and techniques from the generations that worked the metals before them.
- Overall Length: 4.4”
- Handle Length: 2.5”
- Blade Length: 1.9”
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel 1095 and 15n20
- Damascus Pattern: Twist
- Number of Layers: 256
- Blade Thickness: .13"
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 56-59
- Handle Material: Rosewood and Damascus Steel Bolster
- Includes a full-grain leather sheath with belt loop and wood presentation box
- Please note: Each knife is handmade from natural materials. There will be some variation in color, Damascus pattern, and overall look. The knife you receive will have the same attention to quality and detail as the one pictured but may differ slightly in appearance.
- Care Instructions:1095 steel is a high-carbon steel and will rust if not dried and oiled after use. Hand wash only with soap and hot water. Dry completely before oiling.
Know a Hunter?
Help Get Their Accuracy Up
The Camofire Gift Card
The perfect gift that never expires.