FORSETI STEEL BARCA DAMASCUS STEEL FOLDING KNIFE
To check availability, please
give us a call at 801-676-9631.
About the Product
They named this unique folding knife after Hannibal Barca because of its exquisite carved buffalo bone handles. This feels like a knife that would be gifted to someone with such an incredible life. This knife comes with two brass thumb openers and has an ambidextrous design so it can be used by either a right-handed or left-handed person. The stainless steel liner has the liner-lock built in so it does not add any unnecessary thickness to the knife. This incredibly unique handmade Damascus steel folder will be a prized knife in your collection and a great conversation piece.he secret to forging authentic Damascus steel knives has long been lost, but Forseti Steel stays as true to the tradition as they can by commissioning smiths with Damascus ancestry to hand-make all of their blades. The artists behind the enamoring water-like patterns of folded and pounded steel have all learned their skills and techniques from the generations that worked the metals before them.
- Overall Length: 7.5”
- Handle Length: 4.5”
- Blade Length: 3”
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel 1095 and 15n20
- Damascus Pattern: Twist
- Number of Layers: 256
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 56-59
- Handle Material: Carved Buffalo Bone
- Includes a full-grain leather sheath with belt loop and wood presentation box
- Each knife is handmade from natural materials. There will be some variation in color, Damascus pattern, and overall look. The knife you receive will have the same attention to quality and detail as the one pictured but may differ slightly in appearance
- Care Instructions:1095 steel is a high-carbon steel and will rust if not dried and oiled after use. Hand wash only with soap and hot water. Dry completely before oiling.
Know a Hunter?
Help Get Their Accuracy Up
The Camofire Gift Card
The perfect gift that never expires.