FACTOR MIZPAH 160 LUMENS FLASHLIGHT
To check availability, please
give us a call at 801-676-9631.
About the Product
This compact, EDC flashlight delivers 160 lumens on one standard alkaline AA battery. However, when using one 14500 battery, the Mizpah 160 will reach up to 500 lumens. The Mizpah 160’s four brightness levels and strobe mode can be activated through its tail switch. This light features Factor’s Smart Memory mode, which remembers the last mode that was activated, and turns on in this mode the next time it’s used. The Mizpah 160’s reinforced clip makes for efficient EDC usability, and its lockout mode can be activated by turning the flashlight head a quarter turn to prevent unintentional use.
- Size: Length: 3.73” Diameter: 0.75”
- Weight: 1.1 oz. (32.2g) excluding batteries
- Battery: One AA battery (Alkaline, Ni-MH, or Lithium) or one 14500 battery (rechargeable Li-Ion battery)
- Utilizes high performance CREE XP-G2
- LED with a life of 50,000 hours
- Glass Lens with double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Body is corrosion resistant, military-grade, CNC machined, aircraft-quality
- Type III hard anodized aluminum alloy
- Removable coated steel pocket clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Rubber tail-switch operation; turns light on/off and switches modes
- Recall memory function allows the light to turn on in the last mode used
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
Know a Hunter?
Help Get Their Accuracy Up
The Camofire Gift Card
The perfect gift that never expires.