CRISPI WILD ROCK GTX HUNTING BOOT
To check availability, please
give us a call at 801-676-9631.
About the Product
The Wild Rock GTX ® is an extremely well-insulated boot that will take the wearer comfortably down to minus 20 degrees. This is an updated version of the Crispi Legend boot with a mid-height profile and many of the innovative Crispi® technologies. Designed for all types of rugged hunting, trekking and winter activities. Temperature comfort will vary depending on the user. Designed in Italy and tested in the Alps and Rocky Mountains.
- **NOTE: These boots are Irregular, they have a different Midsole and Sole than the current inline Wild Rock Boot**
- Insulated: Yes (~400g Primaloft)
- Upper: Water Repellent Full Grain Leather
- Protection: Rubber rand at base of the upper
- Height: 10" from bottom of sole to top, 8 1/2" from insole to top
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed; 1 Year Warranty
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Lining
- Vibram Lugged Sole with Super-Grip Mixture
- A.B.S.S. (Ankle Bone Support Structure) a Crispi Exclusive
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Lock Lacing Ankle
- Tongue Lace Hook
Know a Hunter?
Help Get Their Accuracy Up
The Camofire Gift Card
The perfect gift that never expires.