BLACKOVIS NWT 200G 3/4 MIDWEIGHT MERINO BOTTOM
To check availability, please
give us a call at 801-676-9631.
About the Product
Sometimes the thought of wearing a full length merino wool bottom seems like too much. Those cool fall mornings that lead to semi-warm days call for a different strategy. That's perfect for the 3/4 length NWT 200g Lightweight Merino Wool Bottom from BlackOvis. The length comes down to the top of the calf which if used with a mid calf sock prevents doubling up on layers and keeps you warm without overheating. Like the full length bottoms, these are super soft thanks to the 200 Gram New Zealand Merino which reduces the chance of irritation and results in a more enjoyable hunting season. When you're on the move and know that you still want a base layer without overheating, the 3/4 merino bottom is the right call. As you perspire, the natural wicking properties of the merino will keep you warm and dry without the smell that synthetic base layers often have. Experience the true benefits of Merino at a price that your budget can afford!
- 200 g/m weight
- 100% Merino Wool
- BlackOvis Logo'd Elastic Band
- Moisture Wicking/Odor Resistant
- Super soft against the skin
- Insulates in the extreme cold yet is light enough to wear in the warmer temps
- 3/4 length is ideal for either wearing with rubber boots or cooler weather when a full length bottom is too hot
- Machine Washable - wash cold and line or tumble dry low
- When in doubt on sizing, go up one size
Know a Hunter?
Help Get Their Accuracy Up
The Camofire Gift Card
The perfect gift that never expires.