ALPS TAURUS 2 PERSON OUTFITTER TENT
To check availability, please
give us a call at 801-676-9631.
About the Product
The Taurus Outfitter Series has 2 key upgrades: oversized #10 door zippers and a heavy duty nylon oxford floor. The #10 door zippers will give you a lifetime of smooth operation and the oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent.
For poles, we use aircraft alloy 7000 series aluminum that are strong and lightweight. Assembly is really easy with the tent clips that just snap in place over the poles. The polyester fly and oxford floor are urethane coated, with factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness. The 2 doors make getting in and out of the tent much easier, especially in the middle of the night when you need to take a quick "break". You also get 2 vestibules (one over each door) that you can use for extra gear storage. The vestibules also serve as automatic guy-out points when the weather gets a little nasty. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing.
- Free-standing two-pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut (fly has a vent)
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection
- 210D 110T
- Nylon Oxford floor with 1500mm coating
- Extra large #10 zippers on doors and vestibules
- Easy entry and great ventilation with two doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- Two vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
- Base size: 5' x 7'6\Center height: 46"
- Vestibule depth: 32"
- Tent area: 37 ft²
- Vestibule area: 20 ft²
- Minimum weight: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- Total weight: 7 lbs. 6 oz.
- Packed size: 7" x 20"
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
Know a Hunter?
Help Get Their Accuracy Up
The Camofire Gift Card
The perfect gift that never expires.