We aim to ship wicked fast. That means we usually ship within 24 hours, often the same day you PULL THE TRIGGER. We're that anxious to get you your gear. Aside from making you happy, this helps us clear space for more hunting deals to arrive in our warehouse. Once your order has shipped an email with tracking information will be sent to you.
We use UPS and USPS for shipping; this includes orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. Items that are oversized or heavy may ship separately and usually will cost a bit more to ship.
Economy shipping is a service that utilizes UPS and USPS. UPS takes the package from our warehouse and delivers to the Post Office closest to the final address. USPS then makes the final delivery. This choice of shipping method allows us to ship any package under 5 pounds at low cost anywhere in the 48 contiguous states. It is not available for Hawaii, Alaska or Canada. This method takes 10-15 business days and provides a UPS tracking number and USPS delivery confirmation number. Those with a post office box can also select the Economy shipping method.
If for any reason USPS does not or cannot deliver to your home, please do not select this option as it will result in a very long ship time as the package is re-directed back to Camofire. If you do accidentally choose this shipping method and USPS returns the package to us as undeliverable they charge us to receive the package back. To re-ship the order, you will be charged the $6.99 for the new shipment.
We here at Camofire.com heard your feedback, listened intently, went back to the drawing boards and are stoked to bring you combined shipping. We know that shipping each of your orders separately costs extra money and makes some deals not so worth pulling the trigger, not to mention the extra boxes that end up getting shipped to your house making your wife raise an eyebrow or two which could shut down the Camofire deals. So we created a combined shipping option so the hunting deals keep coming.
When you’re checking out and once you’ve logged in, you can select combined shipping among the available shipping options. This will hold your order open for 7 days from the original order date. All eligible orders you place during this 7 day window will ship together.
After your first order is placed using combined, the option to add to your combined order will display along with the other shipping options upon checkout if the item is eligible for combined shipping. If the item you want to buy is not eligible for combined shipping because of large size or weight, the option to create or add to your combined order will not show in the checkout.
You will be charged for your item and regular shipping price on the first order of a combined order. Each time you add an item to your order, you will be charged the price of that item and $0.99 for shipping per item. Combined orders shipping to Hawaii or Alaska charge the cost of the item and $1.98 per item for shipping.
We will hold the order for seven days, while you pull the trigger as often as you’d like to. You can go into your order history page at any time by logging in and choose to ship the order before the seven days is up.
- International orders are not eligible for combined shipping.
- Not all items listed on Camofire will be eligible for combined shipping.
- Once you decide to hold your first order by choosing combined shipping as your shipping option, you have seven days to add more items before we ship your order.
- Once you have a held order on your account, the option to combine will appear along with other shipping options in the checkout, if the item is eligible.
- If you live in the contiguous 48 United States, each additional item will incur a $0.99 shipping charge. For example, if you were to add three items at once, you will be charged $0.99 three times (e.g. $2.97).
- If you live in Hawaii or Alaska, each additional item will incur a $1.98 shipping charge. For example, if you were to add three items at once, you will be charged $1.98 three times (e.g. $5.97).
- You can go to your order history page at any time during those seven days and ship the order before time is up.
We're very sorry but the combined shipping option is only available to US customers at this time. Canadian orders cannot be combined.
Unfortunately, not every item is eligible for combined shipping. Some of our larger items have to be shipped individually and cannot be combined with other orders. Chances are you may never have an item that is ineligible, but we wanted to let you know it’s a rare possibility.