CORE4ELEMENT 2012 CAMO MERINO 190 1/4-ZIP HOODIE
- 2012 Model
- 100% Merino Wool
- Made with 190 gram weight New Zealand merino
- Weight: 9.2 ounces (Size Large)
- Deep zip for ventilation
- Added length to stay tucked in like a good base layer should
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Resistant
- Super soft against the skin
- Insulates in the extreme cold yet is light enough to wear in the warmer temps
- Compare to merino base layers from Patagonia, Ibex, First Lite, Smartwool
- Machine Washable
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Like the camo 1/4-zip, the hoodie has added length to the sleeves
- FIT TIP: These base layer hoodies run snug and are designed to be next to skin. If you want a more loose, standard fit consider sizing up
- Check the forum for additional images
- Core4Element is no longer building product in Mountain Mimicry. This pattern is being discontinued in the line.
The perfect gift that never expires.
Camofire.com is Now MobileNEW!
Download the app for Android and iPhone.
- 24/7 deals in the palm of your hand
- Notifications for every new deal
- Quick and easy checkout
- The best part, it's free!
Sign up for the Daily Shooter EmailDon't miss another deal.